Solo in 13 Hours with Michael Bay

this movie came out 6 months ago...isn't there another big budget film someone was teasing here that used solo or was it just this film?

Solo also played a big part in the new TMNT movie. Like an actual role in the plot lol

this is why I chuckle at all the "vidographers" (wink) claiming 3DR must put a better camera on their product for it to be taken seriously.

Seriously
Learn to use the tools, what is they can do that you lack.
Gopros are not a red camera, I get it.
But they are far more capable than most of the "vidographers" on this and other forums give them credit for.
Work flow people, learn to use the tools

I posted this a year ago it's amazing a filmmaker like myself got a rush of inspiration too he seems so chill too I saw it too I think a lot of the aerials and some other shots it was used on amazing to see where they are going with this

the footage was impressive because of the Solo cinematic shots
and had very little to do with the Hero4 Black...it's mediocre at best for a $500 camera...pretty decent at $350-400 when on sale
there's no denying its low-light performance is terribad...just no way around it being a small sensor. If Hero5 doesn't have any form of stabilization then I'll literally laugh out loud because even their Chinese competitors which packs better components for cheaper price have figured it out.

this is why I chuckle at all the "vidographers" (wink) claiming 3DR must put a better camera on their product for it to be taken seriously.

Seriously
Learn to use the tools, what is they can do that you lack.
Gopros are not a red camera, I get it.
But they are far more capable than most of the "vidographers" on this and other forums give them credit for.
Work flow people, learn to use the tools

Back to passing information. Does anyone know what tablet Colin is using on set during those shots?

For a feature film of that caliber he was most likely flying a Pau Productions modified Hero 4 Black which takes the fisheye out of the lens and uses the full imaging sensor of the camera

I'm confused. I thought Collin was giving up/ phasing out solo and moving towards agriculture. Why promote it? Is Hollywood the target demo now? I really want and need solo to be a success. I've invested allot into it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44