Solo Availability

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone have any guesstimations as to how many Solo's are left to be purchased? Best Buy raised the price again, but I would like to buy another Solo. Should I buy one at the $500 price tag to be safe? In case they don't drop the price again?

Ryan

Hey guys,
Does anyone have any guesstimations as to how many Solo's are left to be purchased? Best Buy raised the price again, but I would like to buy another Solo. Should I buy one at the $500 price tag to be safe? In case they don't drop the price again?
Ryan
Nope! (IMHO) Was just in-store today to pickup some blades & they had the copter only (no bundle) for $299 (much lower than web price), but wasn't a bundle. 2 new on display, who knows how many in the back.

And a very long line at the returns... usually takes a week or so for folks to get returns back. But obviously just my opinion.

Nope! (IMHO) Was just in-store today to pickup some blades & they had the copter only (no bundle) for $299 (much lower than web price), but wasn't a bundle. 2 new on display, who knows how many in the back.

And a very long line at the returns... usually takes a week or so for folks to get returns back. But obviously just my opinion.

Bought the one on Amazon with my gift card!

well, I see a lots of pple talking about buying 2 and 3 of them my opinion @ 300 bucks a pop u have a price of the Mavic that supposed to be better drone . I have the gopro 4 silver and the quality is really bad not sure if its the sittings or something to do with the drone its self.

Reactions: I4C4LO
well, I see a lots of pple talking about buying 2 and 3 of them my opinion @ 300 bucks a pop u have a price of the Mavic that supposed to be better drone . I have the gopro 4 silver and the quality is really bad not sure if its the sittings or something to do with the drone its self.

Right right, but I've heard bad things in terms of the Mavic, mostly the manufacturing problems and the delay. You think the Mavic will really be released in February?

Dont know ! But for sure they lost a lot of sales already.

At least now I've got a backup Solo if my first one drops out. Gotta love Prime shipping!

Good call Simo!

Reactions: SimoB
After seeing the Mavic, I've ordered another two Solos with two gimbals, backpacks and controllers and four batteries at the same price instead. The 700g Mavic and small frame just can't handle the wind here in Cape Town!

Apparently they're sold out of the backpack and drone combos. I wonder how low they're getting on backpacks?

3DR comit for 100,000 drones units i guess they also comit for plenty of BP just my 2 cents

3DR comit for 100,000 drones units i guess they also comit for plenty of BP just my 2 cents

You think I should wait to buy another backpack? I've got two Solo's and am thinking about buying a third just in case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado