solo app update problems

Reaction score
Updated the app, solo and controller to latest version. I cannot open the various fly modes by punching on the fly arrow on top of app. Had trouble updating but shows it is updated. Any ideas?

Galaxy s6 and Samsung Galaxy tab 4 tablet. Same problem on both devices

Updated the app, solo and controller to latest version. I cannot open the various fly modes by punching on the fly arrow on top of app. Had trouble updating but shows it is updated. Any ideas?
To be totally honest with you, there are some major issues with the current Solo app at this time since the latest firmware release 1.2.0. So the only option like 3DR told me is to wait for the latest Solo app update to drop. -______-

We shall wait, thanks. All other functions are working fine.

To be totally honest with you, there are some major issues with the current Solo app at this time since the latest firmware release 1.2.0. So the only option like 3DR told me is to wait for the latest Solo app update to drop. -______-
I'm thinking an App update will come out when the new FW for Solo gets release apparently on the 15th..

We shall wait, thanks. All other functions are working fine.
I'm having major Gopro live feed problems since the last update, some times when I try to do smart shot's the Gopro live feed quality plummets and the app crash's. I've recently updated my Nexus 6 to Android 6.0 marshmallow let's see if does any improvement my guess is not until the Solo update drops.

That got me as well. They moved it to the video playback looking clapperboard button on the bottom left.

Hi Gary. I am using a Galaxy Tab 4 8", and a Galaxy S5, and have had no problems thus far since the latest update. There is for sure a problem out there, from others on this forum. Let's hope a fix is in store shortly.

Fly modes are bottom left now.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Pretty solid update for me so far. Like McNeely said, the clapboard in the lower LH of the screen has your programmed shots. If you want to get to some of the advanced modes, you have to program them to your A or B buttons.

I am having major issues with my ability to perform updates using the app. Once the update is fully downloaded and the "ready to transfer to controller & drone" page appears, I press begin and am prompted to switch my connection on the phone to the solo app in order to perform the function. Once I do, the option to transfer the update to the controller disappears and I'm prompted to begin the download all over again. Anyone else having this issue?

I am having major issues with my ability to perform updates using the app. Once the update is fully downloaded and the "ready to transfer to controller & drone" page appears, I press begin and am prompted to switch my connection on the phone to the solo app in order to perform the function. Once I do, the option to transfer the update to the controller disappears and I'm prompted to begin the download all over again. Anyone else having this issue?
I had the same problem when trying to use my android 4.3 phone to run the app. Was told by support that the phone was the problem even though it was running 4.3. When I tried it on a Galaxy tab 3, it worked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44