Solo 2.4.1-3 Beta?

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been seeing a few references of this 2.4.1-3 Beta popping up around the forums and wondering if this is available publicly to both android and ios, and if so how do I go about downloading it.

Right I have seen that but it only seems to refer to android. Does that mean that there is currently no iOS support for it?

Right I have seen that but it only seems to refer to android. Does that mean that there is currently no iOS support for it?
I'm an Android girl, but I thought iOS was already running 2.4.0 final. 2.4.1-5 looks like a real Release Candidate for the soon-to-be-released Android 2.4.X.

Yes, IOS is already 2.4. Android 2.4 app is still finishing up and apparently geo fence will arrive even after that for android and AR home may never be supported on android but they are trying to keep the same features on both. There are many posts on the topic. It can currently be installed as beta from play store according to what I've read. Currently Android FW is 2.4 and app will update controller and solo but app is stil 2.3
wr420

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado