Settings for GoPro with a IPAD Mini

Your question does not make sense? I use the wifi on my gopro once and awhile and connect either my iphone/ipad or mini via the Gopro App. I do this once and while to setup and frame a shot or very rarely to view a captured video clip or photo.

Im not sure what you mean the best settings??? It really depends what your trying to capture with your camera. That's why those with GoPro cameras love them so much. You have so much control over the settings. For flying the 3DR Solo I haven't gotten really any usable footage without the Gimbal :( But Im finding that 1080p, med view, 60fps seems to look decent. It slows down the overall footage once converted to 30fps.

Once the Gimbal arrives Im guessing by what iv seen on youtube. The best settings will be 2.7k or 1080p 60fps.

Sorry my post was not clear.
I meant what settings on the GoPro to optimize viewing on the Mini while flying.

Stop!. Do not turn on the WIFI on GoPro, while Flying the Solo!.
your lucky you haven't other problems. Lost connection, lost GPS or even crashed you Solo.

Not trying to be picky but you should really read some manuals, the only gopro setting i am aware of that would impact the app is OSD on or off, that would add or remove the graphics from the feed

Glad I heard from you. What are the settings so I can view during flight?
The only setting you need to change are:
Under Camera setting, find "Wireless" Set it to "OFF"
Find "Display" set it to "Auto"
Then you can set your recording settings.
The start:
1080/Med/60FPS
Protune Set to "on"

Install camera on Solo Upside down, plugin the HDMI cable "in the smaller" socket", Then turn on camera. Turn on Solo, Turn on Controller, Turn on Monitor/Phone on. Now connect to Solo WIFI from your Monitor/Phone settings.

That's it.
Please read manuals for better understanding.

The only setting you need to change are:
Under Camera setting, find "Wireless" Set it to "OFF"
Find "Display" set it to "Auto"
Then you can set your recording settings.
The start:
1080/Med/60FPS
Protune Set to "on"

Install camera on Solo Upside down, plugin the HDMI cable "in the smaller" socket", Then turn on camera. Turn on Solo, Turn on Controller, Turn on Monitor/Phone on. Now connect to Solo WIFI from your Monitor/Phone settings.

That's it.
Please read manuals for better understanding.
Almost forgot, to start taking video, you need to click start on the GoPro.
With Gimbal, most of all this is done from app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig