RTH Help

RDA

Reaction score
When I do RTH Solo lands where she is! Is this a GPS issue? How do I fix this? Any help would be appreciated! Thx

Just pushing the fly button to return to home.

I normally land manually,. I was teaching my daughter how to fly and showing her the take off and land features. It took off ok but on the land we had a crash as solo landed on an apartment complex. Ouch!

If you bought this used, then there's no telling what a "Dr. Evil" could have done?
Do a factory reset "Read how to" & understand the procedure.
The price is $178 for a warrantied Solo, from best buy.
So how much more did you save?

Hope this helps

Reactions: RDA
If you bought this used, then there's no telling what a "Dr. Evil" could have done?
Do a factory reset "Read how to" & understand the procedure.
The price is $178 for a warrantied Solo, from best buy.
So how much more did you save?

Hope this helps
Yes my 3rd Solo 1st $59 one. Lol but it flies, gets a video feed with a gimble. Great drone for my daughter! !

Jim by golly there is a difference! Duh! Thx!

I hope the Solo at least landed safely (undamaged)?

I also hope that your daughter isn't discouraged by the incident.

My Solo is my most expensive drone, yet it is the only drone that I let others fly. At the flying field, everyone is impressed when they see my 12 year old daughter able to fly the Solo the way she does. In the neighborhood field, when neighborhood kids show interest, I let them try.

Yes, I started with a Bugs 3 and a neighbor flew his solo by and I was amazed by it. It wasn't long til I had one. Then I had a fly away and crash with it. Still haven't heard back from 3dr but bought a second one. Now tried a parts only one and was amazed that it paired and flew. So I fixed it up for my daughter. I love these. I think the best looking drone in the air!

I hope the Solo at least landed safely (undamaged)?

I also hope that your daughter isn't discouraged by the incident.

My Solo is my most expensive drone, yet it is the only drone that I let others fly. At the flying field, everyone is impressed when they see my 12 year old daughter able to fly the Solo the way she does. In the neighborhood field, when neighborhood kids show interest, I let them try.
It only had broken props otherwise ok! Yes my 3rd Solo. I started with a Bugs 3 and while flying a neighbor flew his solo by and I was hooked. Soon I had one. Crashed it on a flyaway. Still haven't heard back from 3dr on that but got another one and got parts only and was amazed that it flew, got a video feed and set it up with a gimble for my daughter! Best looking drone in the air!

Yes my 3rd Solo 1st $59 one. Lol but it flies, gets a video feed with a gimble. Great drone for my daughter! !
Sorry, I stand corrected "Holding the Fly button" will initiate "LAND NOW" heard about this feature 2 years ago, & never heard about it again till now. Thanks goes out to @jimloss

Still If'y on recommending to buy a used Solo, when the price so low right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44