Return home unavaiable.

Reaction score
Drone is gone. Lost signal and and got the alert "return home unavailable " . Just trying out new alpha antennas and this happened. No problems before. RIP Solo
:(

Damn. That sucks. This is why I put my contact info on Solo with Reward written in Red.!! I hope it turns up!

I had gps lock but not sure about home position. It always came back before. I have actually found the drone sitting out on a partially frozen lake. Gotta wait a few days till it freezes up before i attempt a rescue. Hope i get to it first....

Reactions: jasonferrier
Damn. I’d be worried someone would get to it first. What state do you reside in? Are the edges thick enough to support your weight?

Reactions: Carl Stopper
Someone one this forum has to have an idea how to successfully retrieve your Solo!

Im in Nova Scotia, Canada. The lake is usually frozen solid this time of year. Bit warmer than usual. Just above freezing here today. The temp is going to drop about 10degrees tonight. May try tomorrow afternoon sometime

Get there early!!! You gotta be the first one!! Christ! Don’t go through the ice to get it- GOOD LUCK BOB!

I had gps lock but not sure about home position. It always came back before. I have actually found the drone sitting out on a partially frozen lake. Gotta wait a few days till it freezes up before i attempt a rescue. Hope i get to it first....

Enjoyed reading this, glad everything is working out in your favor.. Definitely download your logs to figure out the cause. I loose track of my Solo all the time. When I get a little nervous, the home button is the savings grace...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M