Range anxiety

Reaction score
So I have been flying my solo quite a bit recently and found that the shot that I want to get is usually on the boarder of the signal. Does anyone know if the signal indicator on the controller is for solo control or just the video downlink and if I do go out of range does it return to home? Also side note, will it return to home if the battery dies or will it just not power the blades wherever it is?

Thanks!

It will return to home if you fly out of signal range. Chances are it will head back into signal range and you can hit the fly button and take control again too.

I believe it automatically returns home when the battery gets to a low enough level too.

Last edited:
6.2.5 Flight Battery Alerts The controller monitors the Solo battery during flight and provides alerts when the battery reaches critical levels. At 25% and 10% power remaining, the controller will provide a land-soon alert recommending that you end your flight to prevent an automatic landing. Figure 6.2.5.1: Controller - Low Battery Alerts If the battery reaches 5%, Solo will Return Home to prevent a crash. After landing, turn off Solo immediately; if the battery level reaches 0% at any time, irreversible damage will occur and the battery should be recycled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso