Prop. balancer

Reaction score
Anyone have a good prop balancer they are using without any issues? Links to the balancer and any necessary accessories would be much appreciated. Also.......does it really make a big difference? If so, in what way? Thanks!

Thank you. Next question............anyone have a good sunshade they like for the solo and the 2013 nexus 7? Look like a lot of junk out there or stuff that needs to be modified to work.

Thank you. Next question............anyone have a good sunshade they like for the solo and the 2013 nexus 7? Look like a lot of junk out there or stuff that needs to be modified to work.
I also have the Nexus 7 (2013) and I got mine at 3DR. Whether they have them anymore, I don't know, but I like mine a lot. Good luck.

Dubro has and still make the best balancers.
There are a lot of cheaper versions with magnets and ballbearings, however none of them can be as precise as well maintained Dubro.
Dont get me wrong, the device is not perfect, but if you use it correctly it is priceless.

Next answer would be the same as @Jubalr - use the search function for this well-covered topic!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you all, much appreciated. And, I do use the search function. Sometimes I can't find exactly what I want, or I figure there might be something new out there since some posts are a few years. So, then I just start a new thread. All I know, is there is great information on here........and it always ends up costing more more money. LOL!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso