Parts for solo

Reaction score
Just wondering where I can order spare parts for my solo, I don't see them in the 3dr website anymore. I haven't broken anything yet but I'd like to be prepared just in case. Thanx in advance.

They don't have the body shell on there anymore. That's what I'd like to buy

Some things on Amazon, Considering part costs an additional Solo with gimbal for $599.00 is pretty cost effective, plus you get another battery.

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I have been looking for replacement legs for Solo as well as a replacement mobile device holder. I actually have the part that holds the cell phone but am missing the parts that screw into the controller, the ball mount and the part that connects to the actual holder. I have looked through every website I can find and they all seem to be sold out except in an Aussie and Kiwi site, but I need to get it from the U.S. because of a time-frame issue. Anyone have extras of those things or any suggestions? I found one site that says it has the legs but it seems dodgy to me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I have been looking for replacement legs for Solo as well as a replacement mobile device holder. I actually have the part that holds the cell phone but am missing the parts that screw into the controller, the ball mount and the part that connects to the actual holder. I have looked through every website I can find and they all seem to be sold out except in an Aussie and Kiwi site, but I need to get it from the U.S. because of a time-frame issue. Anyone have extras of those things or any suggestions? I found one site that says it has the legs but it seems dodgy to me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Try Current UAS - UAV Repair Services
Use the contact form. They are 3dr's official repair shop and should have most things.

Reactions: Charingo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado