Other camera from solo

Reaction score
my gopro is damaged that another camera I can use in my 3dr solo

thanks for your opinion I am new in this of 3DR I would like to saver that name d marks of good cameras that cean not gopro to go learning more

thanks for your opinion I am new in this of 3DR I would like to saver that name d marks of good cameras that cean not gopro to go learning more
I use the sjcam 4000+ or the Xiaomi Yi camera..both solid lower priced options..just plug in the HDMI cable.. although no ground control..you have to press record before takeoff and it will give you live video feed on your tablet or phone.

Reactions: Filipo.PR
I had no luck with the Xiaomi Yi camera. Couldn't get a live feed with that camera and I tried everything. Replaced hdmi with the 3DRelish ribbon, tweaked settings, tried all kinds of different turn on sequences and nothing. As soon as I plugged in the Gopro..boom i had live feed first try.

Last edited:
I had no luck with the Xiaomi Yi camera. Couldn't get a live feed with that camera and I tried everything. Replaced hdmi with the 3DRelish ribbon, tweaked settings, tried all kinds of different turn on sequences and nothing. As soon as I plugged in the Gopro..boom i had live feed first try.
thats strange..i tried it today to be sure ,and sure enough,the xaomi yi cam (original version) it does work for me..i had live fpv on my tablet through the whole flight with no trouble...i will say though,that camera in general is a very buggy cam at times..kinda slow when it wants to be,that kinda thing..but as far as being on the drone,it works perfectly...wonder if yours needs to be factory reset and reinstall newest firmware??..not sure...i bought mine second hand on ebay recently and just updated firm a couple days ago...might be worth a try for you..but if you have a gopro i guess its no need really.

thats strange..i tried it today to be sure ,and sure enough,the xaomi yi cam (original version) it does work for me..i had live fpv on my tablet through the whole flight with no trouble...i will say though,that camera in general is a very buggy cam at times..kinda slow when it wants to be,that kinda thing..but as far as being on the drone,it works perfectly...wonder if yours needs to be factory reset and reinstall newest firmware??..not sure...i bought mine second hand on ebay recently and just updated firm a couple days ago...might be worth a try for you..but if you have a gopro i guess its no need really.
Yea I even connected the Yi to my TV with the micro hdmi connection and it worked fine. Just doesn't like the Solo I guess!

Reactions: overdriver999

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado