Once more before EBay. New Solo, Gimbal and backpack

Reaction score
***********SOLD ON EBay************

Hello all,

I have a spare Solo still in the box. Never flown or even had power applied to it since I bought it new. I also have the backpack and gimbal in a box brand new as well.
I also have a spare set of props for it.

I'd like 400.00 for all of it.

No, I won't sell the gimbal separately.

Will split the difference on shipping in Contiguous US only.

Last edited:
Would you sell it without the gimbal? And what about if I need it shipped to Spain?

I am in Spain and have my 3RD with me. But on the trip my batteries and controller got left behind. So I am looking to get at least a battery and a controller till mine can get here But they are in storage So it will be awhile . And I am looking for a backpack so this won't happen again. I will be heading to Ireland next by car so it would be great if anyone has what I need. Have a Bebop 2 with me. But would like to get the Solo in the air. Better quality pictures.

Is it still available? If so, could you approximate the shipping cost to Virginia?

I forgot to mark it as sold. This site seems to have lost a lot of traffic. I ended up listing it on EBay and it sold overnight.

Thanks for checking.

Reactions: SkycamJoe
I reduced it 20 dollars and since the buyer was closer to me than Florida ( previous inquiry), it almost made up the difference in shipping cost. Based on how quickly it sold, I probably could have raised my price and gotten it. I did a "Buy it now" listing.
As much as I try and avoid EBay, sometimes you just don't get the exposure to buyers on these small sites. I tried Craigslist and was inundated with scammers. That site is a nightmare anymore for folks looking to sell things.

Good luck.

Don.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob firewheels
Is it still available? If so, could you approximate the shipping cost to Virginia?
Hi, Are you still interested in a Solo and if so, what compliment as I have 3 that I've yet to post? Only one with Backpack. Thanks, Bob

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso