No video

Reaction score
i have tried everything to get video feed to my iPhone
The here 4 black I have will record video during flight and playback on my computer however I get
NO live feed during flight

Please help

I had the same thing. Delete the app on your phone and try to reload it and see if that helps.

I can't get feed to my iPhone nor record inflight. Also, I can't turn off my GoPro. I have to remove the battery. Only once or twice did I get a video feed and that was it. I have not removed and reinstalled the 3DR App in that I don't know how. All connections inside the gimbal appears to be ok.

I removed the gimble and connecte the HMDI directly to 4 BLACK. Still no video feed. I've done everything I could find on the web to solve the problem, but with no success. I'm thinking that the HDMI socket on my GoPro 4 Black is defective, or the HDMI cable or connector on my Solo is defective. Can anyone think of anything else. Does anyone live in the LA area, so that perhaps I can bring my drone and camera to your place to use my phone on your Solo and your camera on my Solo to try to narrow down the problem? Thanks, Mario!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44