New Solo app update with full Gopro functions coming this week confirmed.

Reaction score
Finally the long awaited update that gives you full control to GoPro is coming some time by the end of this week according to 3DR customer support this morning, so Sunday maybe, but don't be surprised if it doesn't. I personally hope that rolling video problems are eliminated from the Android platform that many of us have been experiencing after firmware update 1.2.0.
Expect to change video frame rates and resolution from the Solo app, finally the Solo is becoming as advertised, Cheer's happy flying.

Finally the long awaited update that gives you full control to GoPro is coming some time by the end of this week according to 3DR customer support this morning, so Sunday maybe, but don't be surprised if it doesn't. I personally hope that rolling video problems are eliminated from the Android platform that many of us have been experiencing after firmware update 1.2.0.
Expect to change video frame rates and resolution from the Solo app, finally the Solo is becoming as advertised, Cheer's happy flying.
Good to hear...thanks for the update:)

Reactions: Projeffrey11
I would advise a little leeway in your expectations as CS sometimes isn't complete sync with development and product releases. And, as we all know, last minute problems can and probably will pop up and also as we all know, better to fix them before they get in customers hands, not after. With that said, hoping for a great new experience along with everyone else here.

I would advise a little leeway in your expectations as CS sometimes isn't complete sync with development and product releases. And, as we all know, last minute problems can and probably will pop up and also as we all know, better to fix them before they get in customers hands, not after. With that said, hoping for a great new experience along with everyone else here.
Yeah like I said don't be surprised if it doesn't drop. :)

This week? I hate to say it I am giving it two saturdays from now

oh wow really that would be awesome though. Will the update turn on the go pro by turning on the solo or just turning off the go pro for now?

I'm guessing that we only get the ability to switch from video to photo mode and trigger photos and videos on and off.

Let's hope it's more!

They told us that the mode switch would have been mid october so I am guessing its the FPS too which they said would come in early november.

oh wow really that would be awesome though. Will the update turn on the go pro by turning on the solo or just turning off the go pro for now?

This would be great! But probably won't happen. I'd so much rather have this over the the GoPro turning off with the Solo. Really wish you could disable that, since I don't want to turn the GoPro off and back on when I'm simply swapping Solo batteries.

Here is my best guess. It will be released when we actually see it...;) It can drive you crazy to hear about a major release, and not have it when it was supposed to be out. I had reason to call CS yesterday, and when asked about full camera control, they said "real soon". Let's hope your info is correct, and we can start breathing again...lol.

It gets here when it gets here. I can fly with or without it.o_O

Reactions: Chuck
This reminds me of the Abbott and Costello "Who's on First" skit!

"Costello: Look, you gotta pitcher on this team? Abbott: Now wouldn't this be a fine team without a pitcher. Costello: The pitcher's name. Abbott: Tomorrow. Costello: You don't wanna tell me today?"

Who's on First? by Abbott and Costello
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This reminds me of the Abbott and Costello "Who's on First" skit!

"Costello: Look, you gotta pitcher on this team? Abbott: Now wouldn't this be a fine team without a pitcher. Costello: The pitcher's name. Abbott: Tomorrow. Costello: You don't wanna tell me today?"

Who's on First? by Abbott and Costello
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That's definitely a classic ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado