New RTH After New Update!

Love the ascend cone - I think that is going prevent some avoidable crashes related to Return Home.

Reactions: Del
I don't understand why thy added an additional increase in altitude above the operator set RTH altitude. Do they not expect the operator to set the correct altitude?

All this stuff can affect your battery, if you are low on battery power, it will consume important battery power climbing.

Reactions: Doug Benson
I don't understand why thy added an additional increase in altitude above the operator set RTH altitude. Do they not expect the operator to set the correct altitude?

All this stuff can affect your battery, if you are low on battery power, it will consume important battery power climbing.
Yep - I didn't see a rational for that either.

I don't understand why everyone is so concerned with the battery, you as the pilot should NEVER let your battery get that low. You should always bring the bird in with reasonable amount of battery left. I land with 30% left at all times. Not only does it eliminate the possibility of an accident or damage to the MR but it also prevents damage to the battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig