Multi-Point Cable Cam Test Video...

Thanks again @erikgraham

I like to use MP, but then i work/test Solo in the field,
I'm going to search for MP to Tower, then upload to Solo.
Hopefully Tower player nice with MP?
don't know. haven't tried. I do recall reading something to the effect that you can upload from MP to Solo, but you should NOT downloading MP missions from the Solo into Tower. That may have been resolved though.

Just created a test run mission MP, saved it, then tried to open it in tower on Android, No go.
Tried to add a extension that Tower reads, no go.
For now, guess we have no access to working with MP on PC. Love the large screen.

Just created a test run mission MP, saved it, then tried to open it in tower on Android, No go.
For now, guess we have no access to working with MP on PC. Love the large screen.
Well, you can stay in mission planner. Upload to Solo from mission planner. Bring a Windows tablet or laptop into the field and use mission planner.

I don't think you need to open it in Tower. You should be able to upload the mission to Solo from MP and then just tap 'auto' from Tower in the flight data screen.

Reactions: erikgraham
I don't think you need to open it in Tower. You should be able to upload the mission to Solo from MP and then just tap 'auto' from Tower in the flight data screen.
I believe this is correct. You can create and upload the mission to Solo using Mission Planner. Then when out in the field, you can use tower to trigger the previously stored autonomous flight. But only use tower to trigger it...don't try to load/save/etc. in Tower.

Just remember that flight will always be stored in Solo until overwritten. Don't hit "auto" unless you are sure whats loaded on Solo.

Reactions: erikgraham
I believe this is correct. You can create and upload the mission to Solo using Mission Planner. Then when out in the field, you can use tower to trigger the previously stored autonomous flight. But only use tower to trigger it...don't try to load/save/etc. in Tower.

Just remember that flight will always be stored in Solo until overwritten. Don't hit "auto" unless you are sure whats loaded on Solo.
So are we sure this is still an issue? Tower has been updated a couple times since I last heard about it.

You mean if load a mission from MP to Solo, then turn off Solo to get to the location to fly from, Start Solo, then open Tower & press Auto?

You mean if load a mission from MP to Solo, then turn off Solo to get to the location to fly from, Start Solo, then open Tower & press Auto?
Yes, the last mission loaded will be in the Solo until replaced by another mission. So anytime you use the 'auto' flight mode, Solo will execute the mission in memory. A word of caution, I would upload it from MP then while still connected to MP I would download it, just to be sure it loaded and saved correctly.

Reactions: SteveReno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44