Mini Movies

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and love my Solo, so I'd like to share my footage.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I especially like your wedding video. Great views of the water. Good camera movement.

"Retracing Wedding Steps" is the sweetest thing ever! Clearly a labor of love, and perfect choice for music too! Thanks for sharing it!

Welcome to the forum Above All !
Great video- have any tips for us rookies?
Camera settings, editing software, music source, etc.?

Welcome to the forum Above All !
Great video- have any tips for us rookies?
Camera settings, editing software, music source, etc.?

Thanks glad I found this forum it's helping me out.

I'm a rookie myself. I google the camera settings. I found that if I'm moving I do 1080p@60fps in narrow and I use protune, don't remember the settings. I use premiere pro.
It was my sister and her new husband, they were hungover so I did 90% manual flight. The rest was at the end of the selfie smart shot.

Reactions: Maddog
How are you transporting everything, Solo backpack? I am guessing you had no problems getting through customs and such.

Thinking of taking mine on vacation, but I am nervous.

How are you transporting everything, Solo backpack? I am guessing you had no problems getting through customs and such.

Thinking of taking mine on vacation, but I am nervous.

Yes Solo backpack, it's tight on the top storage but it gets in there. Only thing they did going there was told me to open it up and they swiped the motors for something but was fine. On the way back had 0 issues. I brought the batteries with me. I kept everything inside the bag - tablet, props, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44