Level calibration failed with gimbal

Turn the camera facing away from you during calibration so it will be a true calibration of left and right of the drone. Had same issue as you and that fixed it.

I sent the log to 3dr it ess à broken sensor, so I'll get a new drone.

But thx for the tip

I had issues after the new update with level cal. Also I read somewhere on the forum if you updated to the newest public app to calibrate the compass first then level cal it may fix some issue there is with the machine. I did it and haven't had to level calibrate since.

I had issues after the new update with level cal. Also I read somewhere on the forum if you updated to the newest public app to calibrate the compass first then level cal it may fix some issue there is with the machine. I did it and haven't had to level calibrate since.

Hi,
Thanks for the tip.
But in my case it was the accelerometer sensor that was busted, so there was nothing I could do. 3dr replaced me with a new drone .

Guasco, I am having the same issue. I will try the suggestion about calibrating with camera facing away, but was curious, did you have to send your drone in and they sent a replacement or did they send it to you first. I am thinking about just returning it to the store as it has only been two flights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl