latest features?

ToiltBowl are you saying that the new features are available, I could not see anything on the 3DR website.

ToiltBowl are you saying that the new features are available, I could not see anything on the 3DR website.
WOOOOOOOSH :)

Firmware version 2.4 was released last night for the aircraft and controller. The new version of the Solo app was also released, but only for iOS. Those of us with Android have to wait to be able to actually use the new features.

WOOOOOOOSH :)

Firmware version 2.4 was released last night for the aircraft and controller. The new version of the Solo app was also released, but only for iOS. Those of us with Android have to wait to be able to actually use the new features.

And hopefully not wait forever...... I am in no way an apple fan, like I am in no way a DJI fan. Funny how those two are now aligned......

Say what you will about either of the "white" brands, in my experience no Android tablet/phone that I've tried (Samsung Galaxy Tab4, Huawei MediaPad M2, Motorola Moto G) works as well as the ipads. Just did the 2.4 update with my Mini4 and it was quick and painless. I hope I have time over the next few days to test out the new features.

So disappointed in this hight anticipate release. But Android users get left out in the cold.

If they don't add the promised features soon (at least a couple of them) then it would be the end of my hope to use it more often....I really need the geofence feature, so I can use it safely with my son and not get into trouble with neighbors, if it ever encounters a malfunction and has to take a force landing :).

Are you out of your mind? Do you know what would happen if Jr. screws up and flies this into something, or a person, or himself?

Buy the kid a toy. If it has to be a 4 rotor unit, there are plenty that work inside and outside, are the size of a date square and won't hurt anyone.

Are you out of your mind? Do you know what would happen if Jr. screws up and flies this into something, or a person, or himself?

Buy the kid a toy. If it has to be a 4 rotor unit, there are plenty that work inside and outside, are the size of a date square and won't hurt anyone.
Well, it has sense, but the kid is 12, so, I always put it up, and let it fly it for few minutes, in beginner mode. The space for flying (didn't clarify this before) is good, but when you are hovering from far away you cannot tell for sure how many meters is inside your terrain, or the neighbors land, that's my point about the geofence.

if you were having services crashing problems and MPCC crashes you got an update too, plus you got rewind as part of the firmware
be patient, android is coming

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M