iPad Screen Recorder Recomendation

As far as I know there isn't one. I tried for a long time to find one for my iPad mini but no luck.

There is an easy way to do it, but you must to have the iPhone plugged into a Mac with Lightning cable. Then you boot Quicktime player, select New Movie Recording and specify source of iPad. Little drop down next to record button. Not optimal, but may work for what you need. Unless something has been released in past few months, for some reason no stand alone app I could find for this purpose either.

So, I guess I need to get busy and make myself a backpack that will hold the MacBook that I'm going to get over at my local Apple store, and a 6-10 ft cable to connect between the MacBook and my iPad... Sounds like a simple solution..o_O

But wait I could just dump the iPad and use the 8" Samsung Tab I picked up at Costco Friday and had it setup WITH a screen recorder Friday evening. :D

On a serious note - I have been trying to find one, and from what I have read last night, Apple will not allow screen recorders - Something to do with "privacy" issues....???

there was an app in the app store for like 5 minutes that let you screen record. apple was swift with the hammer on that one. literally the only way to screen record is via wifi or usb to your macbook pro. i don't know why apple doesn't want screen recording.

Apple doesn't trust it's users is why. Same with SSH and a lot of other useful tools. Gotta jailbreak to get the good stuff.

They are trying to control piracy you could screen capture a movie and sell it or share. Question why do you need a screen recording app?

Understand I thought it did but double checked mine and it does not just a lower res video that the gopro has. I believe I read somewhere about mission planner having that type of capability two add information To our video I'm not 100% sure.

There isn't a version of Mission Planner or Tower for iOS that I am aware of and that's why I bought a Samsung TAB 8" tablet and had installed a screen capture App within a few minutes of opening the box.

There isn't a version of Mission Planner or Tower for iOS that I am aware of and that's why I bought a Samsung TAB 8" tablet and had installed a screen capture App within a few minutes of opening the box.
Nope.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado