I am recording video but not all is transferring to my phone . Some is some isn't

Reaction score
i can't determine what is transfered and what is either ? Any suggestions any help .
I have GoPro 3+
iPhone 7

Is it all recording to the GoPro's SD card? In my experience, the preview recording on all of my Android devices works sometimes and doesn't work sometimes. I've never found any consisting factor that makes it not work. The recording to the GoPro SD card, which is what really matters, always works.

Thankyou ! Yea I bought he GoPro second hand and was using without the sd card but after going through my photos I found different pieces of footage so I was wondering why some would and then some wouldn't record to the phone but as a fail safe im going to grab me a sd. Thanks again

The video it records to the phone is just a low resolution preview. It is not intended to be used for anything other than reviewing the shot you jut tried to make. The real high resolution video is the SD card in the GoPro, which you should always have in there and use.

I have another question for you guys.
Why is it only the go pros will work but my little off brand camera all same specs will not work with the hdmi plugged up.
No display .
As soon as I connect the GoPro .......footage.

Just curious is all

Attachments

• IMG_1542.JPG
    IMG_1542.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1543.JPG
    IMG_1543.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Most likely the camera. Have you plugged it into a TV or something to see if it works at all?

I did and it works. Weird .

With the gimbal assembled to the 3dr with the hero are you able to begin recording while in flight from the gimbal or is only recording when you go into a specific shoot. Follow me , orbit etc ?
When I'm in flight from the iPhone 7 in the app pressing record doesn't start recording with mine . I found it to be strange

Works with the GoPro 4 black, I can start stop recording, and change my camera settings; iPhone 7 Plus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl