How to have a flight with multiple Solo on the same WiFi network

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to implement a system with the goal of flying with multiple Solo.
To achieve this goal I want to connect Solos in the same WiFi network and i would like to control each drone with a web application also.
Does anyone know how i can figure out with this problem?

This should be interesting.

Well, using the solo cli's wifi command, you can have your Solos connect to a wireless network that you set up OR have them connect to a single host Solo that will become the master. Whichever you're trying to achieve, connecting them all to the same network is pretty easy to do. You'll probably need to modify a configuration or two to get around the hard-coded value of 10.1.1.10 to avoid an IP conflict. I don't have two Solos on hand to test the behavior but only one way to find out!

Let me know if you would like a tutorial. I wrote one here but it sounds like you are already on your way to building something amazing.

This should be interesting.

Well, using the solo cli's wifi command, you can have your Solos connect to a wireless network that you set up OR have them connect to a single host Solo that will become the master. Whichever you're trying to achieve, connecting them all to the same network is pretty easy to do. You'll probably need to modify a configuration or two to get around the hard-coded value of 10.1.1.10 to avoid an IP conflict. I don't have two Solos on hand to test the behavior but only one way to find out!

Let me know if you would like a tutorial. I wrote one here but it sounds like you are already on your way to building something amazing.

Oh thank you. A tutorial sounds good, it will be amazing. Unfortunately without having multiple connections I can't start system building.

Solo CLI syntax help - Connection via Terminal

If things go wrong, just do a factory reset and pair your controller to the Solo again. After that, you should be set.

For further references, please see the link to the Solo Development Thread in my signature. Hope it helps!

Supposing that this way works, how can I modify each IP address of drone? Furthermore, do you know how I can access to each drone using Python?

hello
do you know change solo's static IP address???
I try same task
I want to control three solo using wifi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44