Hero 3+ silver

Reaction score
I just got my solo and gimbal, so first post here. I've updated everything, but I'm having an issues getting the GoPro to record. I've researched and seen that people were having an issue with the 3+ And the gimbal, has the issue been fixed? Or I'm I doing something wrong? I can get video on my phone, but I can't record it. The GoPro is also updated, and works perfect on my others quads.

Any help or input is appreciated.

Sorry, you're SOL. The Solo won't work with the GP H3+ Silver.
I've already lived that nightmare.
No, updates won't help either. All you are going to get is live video. If you upgrade the camera to 3.xxx you will lose video to.
It (GoPro) has to be at release 2.xx. You will need to search this forum. Someone has a link to the file. I did it to mine.
You will have to put it in record mode before take off.

I ended up selling my Silver on EBay and bought a pawnshop GP H4 Black with all accys, spare batteries, waterproof case and all in a nice GoPro cordura case for 220.00 dollars. It is like new.
GoPro also sells factory refurbished 4 Blacks With accys for around 369.00 on their EBay store.

It works great now.

Don.

Thanks for the info, I'm considering selling it and upgrading to the 4. Kinda disappointed the 3+ won't work correctly as advertised. Already had to deal with the wife on the purchase....lol. Now I gotta get a 4 for it to work right.

I'm right there with you..check ur local pawn shops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado