Help Needed from this community

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I have had bad luck with my two batteries when I bought my SOLO from B&H, New York, steadily getting less and less flight time until now when I get 3 minutes from one battery and 5 minutes from the second. My voltage goes from 95% down to 10% in 2 minutes flat! Submitted a ticket to SOLO who perused my logs and confirmed that both my batteries were faulty.
They have agreed to replace both batteries BUT they cannot ship to South Africa? In fact they do not even ship SOLO's to this country which is why I had to go to B&H. There is no SOLO agent here either.
Solo have said that the only way to get the batteries to me is for them to ship to a residential address in in the USA and for those people to ship to me in South Africa. SO.... is there some kind fellow SOLO pilot who knows about shipping, especially batteries, and who will help me to get back in the air?? I will of course pay, via PayPal, for all costs involved and I would just be very grateful for assistance from this community. Look forward in trepidation to a reply
Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feamador