Hello from SE England

Reaction score
I thought I'd post here and say thanks for the community support and interest from Solo users. I've finally purchased my first drone and today shot this as a test. I'm still learning how to position the craft to get interesting shots and perspectives. Let me know what you think and if you have any advice?

Cheers.

D.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Acroduster
Hi,
Also from the SE, well, Essex Coast.

I'd say by that first test video you have got the hang of things quick sharp. Love the edit and look forward to you posting more.

Hi,
Also from the SE, well, Essex Coast.

I'd say by that first test video you have got the hang of things quick sharp. Love the edit and look forward to you posting more.
Thanks Jim. I'm over in Buckinghamshire, just in the Chiltern Hills. Solo is making it easy to pick up and think about capturing the shots I'd like to get.
View my other work here if you're interested? www.dhpdigital.co.uk

Reactions: Acroduster
Just popped in and had a look at your work.! Different level, It will be so interesting to see how you use the Solo in your work going forward. Keep posting.

Hi. Here's my next flight film. It's a test using multi point cable. The Solo lost connection a couple of times and tried to return to home. I think this was when I flew it down low down the hill. I'm also awaiting a new Peau 3.97mm. I'll post results for it once it's arrived and setup :)

Hi. I've recently moved to Nottingham and stopped on the way to work to shoot this a couple of days ago. Trying out the zip line smart shot and it's beautiful!

Reactions: Jim.....
I thought I'd post here and say thanks for the community support and interest from Solo users. I've finally purchased my first drone and today shot this as a test. I'm still learning how to position the craft to get interesting shots and perspectives. Let me know what you think and if you have any advice?

Cheers.

D.
Nice Video!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl