Hello from Montana!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I bought my first big boy drone during the b&h sale and am excited to use this platform to learn from your broad base of knowledge. I have already purchased a gimbal off the classifieds here and have a camera on the way. I look forward to learning insights from everyone here. Cheers!!

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
Reactions: rushkin
rushkin-
Google “3DR User’s Manual” and print it- there’s a lot of information in there that can answer most questions. Your post made me smile- almost as if you believe you have everything you’ll need. I seen you were quick to get a gimbal from cameraguy- that’s was a good deal- So you have a gimbal, Solo is coming, a couple batteries, Back pack or droneguard carrier- and I assume a gopro. You are in pretty good shape. I’d get acquainted with Solo a little ( if you’ve never flew one) and after a little “ stick time “ then put your new gimbal on. You don’t want to damage your gimbal because it’s the hardest thing to find. Go to a big open field and have fun. Stay away from the trees!! Let me know when you buy your second one! Don’t think it will be too long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44