Happy to be back in the air and on here. Hello again ew

Reaction score
Just coming to let the folks who have been here a while and know me know what happened to me and solo. Btw I was honestly not on here much as I was kinda annoyed with my issues timing, after losing all last summer on our gimbal losing part of this one was not ideal. That said 3dr did honor their warranty and promises in every way, the timing just sucked.

This is a story with a happy albeit delayed ending for sure. I can say safely that at least for me 3dr while having to be cautious and kind of a pain cause scammers did happily honor their one year warranty. I contacted them with some serious stability issues on or off of gps and was told a few times everything was great, surprise it wasn't. So long story short after a few rounds of troubleshooting a tech, and a cs rep, then about 3 weeks of shipping there and back I'm back flying a basically brand new solo. I'm not sure exactly what's not new on this refurb bird cause we all know that shiny plastics pretty telling if it's not new, but everything looks and flys perfect. At least for me 3dr has done a great job on the warranty and service end of things. I literally shipped solo a day after my one year warranty expired cause they started the ticket in my warranty period this wasn't a problem. They said if it was issues on their end they'd replace, if not they'd send it for repair, thankfully they looked over my logs about a week and sent out a new bird. It's like my day one bird without the bugs or issues we all worked through, I'm getting gps in seconds and my horizon looks great again. Stability and flight are both incredible, I didn't realize just how bad my other solo had gotten over time until flying this one, it's night and day.

So just wanted to post some good news and thank 3dr for a top notch bird and a top notch service department. Thanks to Javier and Abraham for working with me and getting me back to being a happy confident solo pilot again.

Hope everyone's having the same luck and having a great time with solo like I have been.

Thanks
Andrew

I'm new here but been a happy 3dr customer for a couple years and it is great to hear that 3DR is continuing their great service. I'm happy you are back flying again. Cheers

Just coming to let the folks who have been here a while and know me know what happened to me and solo. Btw I was honestly not on here much as I was kinda annoyed with my issues timing, after losing all last summer on our gimbal losing part of this one was not ideal. That said 3dr did honor their warranty and promises in every way, the timing just sucked.

This is a story with a happy albeit delayed ending for sure. I can say safely that at least for me 3dr while having to be cautious and kind of a pain cause scammers did happily honor their one year warranty. I contacted them with some serious stability issues on or off of gps and was told a few times everything was great, surprise it wasn't. So long story short after a few rounds of troubleshooting a tech, and a cs rep, then about 3 weeks of shipping there and back I'm back flying a basically brand new solo. I'm not sure exactly what's not new on this refurb bird cause we all know that shiny plastics pretty telling if it's not new, but everything looks and flys perfect. At least for me 3dr has done a great job on the warranty and service end of things. I literally shipped solo a day after my one year warranty expired cause they started the ticket in my warranty period this wasn't a problem. They said if it was issues on their end they'd replace, if not they'd send it for repair, thankfully they looked over my logs about a week and sent out a new bird. It's like my day one bird without the bugs or issues we all worked through, I'm getting gps in seconds and my horizon looks great again. Stability and flight are both incredible, I didn't realize just how bad my other solo had gotten over time until flying this one, it's night and day.

So just wanted to post some good news and thank 3dr for a top notch bird and a top notch service department. Thanks to Javier and Abraham for working with me and getting me back to being a happy confident solo pilot again.

Hope everyone's having the same luck and having a great time with solo like I have been.

Thanks
Andrew
Welcome back Andrew. Good to hear from you again!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44