Go Pro Showing White Screen

Reaction score
Here is the Story:

So after sending the Solo 3DR drone to the there headquarters I got a free repair. It took them almost a month to send it back and the there support team / service is a hole other story. When the drone got back to my house I was eager to fly it. I powered it up and put in my GoPro Hero 3+. Everything was connected properly and the controller had a GPS signal. When trying to view the live footage it was white. Note that before I sent the drone in with the gimbal I never had any problems with the Live Streaming what so ever. I tried everything combination you could think of. Turning the drone on first then the controller then the GoPro, etc. But it was no use. It kept out showing up with a white screen. Software is all up to date on all devices. The GoPro is properly plugged in and the gimble can go up and down so I am assuming it is something wrong with the HDMI port or something. Either way this is very frustrating and I am losing my sanity with solo very quickly.

NOTE: When I got the drone back the gimble was never messed with and never hit anything. It must've been a defect or something is connected right. Also the GoPro shoots footage smoothly and has no problems when used by itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl