Go Pro Settings that you use?

Reaction score
What Go Pro Is everyone using and settings for best results

I Have the Go Pro Hero 4 Silver at minute and trying various settings (1080 only)
Anyone recommend settings that they use

I use one of my Silvers too. Medium FOV and linear mode. And 1080 - I'm not using my Solos for profit, and the convenience of the screen is seriously a plus.

If you have standard lens in your GoPro medium FOV tends to remove a bit of the fisheye

Thanks, but was meaning
ISO, EV or White Balance etc :)

This thread has all the info you need: Suggested GoPro Settings for Solo
There really is a ton of info in Erik's thread, I still refer to it as a go to resource....

I use 2.7K60 medium (ends up being 1440) 400ISO max. I've been playing with PT color as native, but mainly stuck with GP Color setting. Use a SRP CP filter for the glare reduction. I have a good set of filters, but rely on the CP as I don't care for more motion blur that darker filters seem to produce in my experience and flying style.

I use EV comp often and it is effective in toning down the highlights on a bright day. My usage spread is -1.0 and +0.5. Seems filters are the recommended method, but I prefer on the fly abilities that EV provides.

Not a pro, so my spec's are for minimal hardware and post processing. I'm also flying at all angles to the light, so ND filters usage is hit and miss for what I'm trying to capture....movement.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44