Gimbals are shipping

Here you guys, first gimbal video other than 3dr

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nothing to complain about there! Thanks for posting!

no worries, and agreed.. that looks absolutely smooth.
still have to prop balance but I hope my video turns out that buttery smooth.

Last edited:
how about you bro when your gimbal coming?
Still waiting......was told by DSLRPros I should be getting a shipping notice any day.
When will they start shipping where you are? I notice in the latest update they have the EU option for the radio.

damnnn you guys living in the u.s are most priority solos market, im waiting next two months as 3dr said will be available in asia lol or mabe would be nice to buy this coming december? im sure 3dr give more xmas discount :)

damnnn you guys living in the u.s are most priority solos market, im waiting next two months as 3dr said will be available in asia lol or mabe would be nice to buy this coming december? im sure 3dr give more xmas discount :)
LOL....maybe they'll have Solo 2 by then! :D

received Solos gimbal yesterday and got a flight in before getting chased inside by mother nature.

I need more time to work out the capabilities, but on first impression I'm very impressed. The stabilization is great. Control over my gopro 3+ is lacking. I do not have the ability to change any camera settings on the fly, however on the bench I was able to use the shutter release in all modes and I was able to stream 4k video. Hope to have more video to post in the coming days.

Reactions: 1264_Solo
received Solos gimbal yesterday and got a flight in before getting chased inside by mother nature.

I need more time to work out the capabilities, but on first impression I'm very impressed. The stabilization is great. Control over my gopro 3+ is lacking. I do not have the ability to change any camera settings on the fly, however on the bench I was able to use the shutter release in all modes and I was able to stream 4k video. Hope to have more video to post in the coming days.
awesome, i noticed some of the blades were in the shot? was this shot on medium? Also did you happen to balance your props at all?

awesome, i noticed some of the blades were in the shot? was this shot on medium? Also did you happen to balance your props at all?
Yes, I picked up some blades in the sloppy footage. It's filmed at the recommended GP settings.

Nice, I noticed you

Looks like the Maryland State Flag. What part you live in?

has anyone that has ordered from 3Dr directly received theirs yet? I ordered mine early May, gave them a recent reauthorization of my card and even through email and the person I've been speaking to I can no longer reach. Said I was supposed to get some info monday the latest and I havent heard a single thing.

Also do you think by mid september it might to find stock on store shelfs?

I'm hesitant to call a 3rd time to find out whats going on but im feeling Im going to have to do that, again.

has anyone that has ordered from 3Dr directly received theirs yet? I ordered mine early May, gave them a recent reauthorization of my card and even through email and the person I've been speaking to I can no longer reach. Said I was supposed to get some info monday the latest and I havent heard a single thing.

I'm hesitant to call a 3rd time to find out whats going on but im feeling Im going to have to do that, again.

On the 3DR facebook page, 3DR states that Best Buy pushed the release date of the gimbal back and that people should contact Best Buy...WTF

I ordered from 3DR on May 6th and received my Gimbal on Monday.

Reactions: 1264_Solo
I ordered from 3DR on June 4th and am still waiting... an e-mail exchange yielded "Pending Fulfillment Status" as all they could tell me. Have had my Solo about 3 weeks so far.

I ordered from 3DR on May 6th and received my Gimbal on Monday.
I dunno, I ordered just a few days after you, I hope I'm on the next shipment. I really needed my Gimbal for a gig on the 1st but nope

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig