Gimbals are shipping

Is there official confirmation from the company or did someone upload a video of them recieving theirs or?

no official statement but they did reach out to me and paid for my gimbal over the phone.
So here's to hoping receiving it in the next 2 weeks. Unlikely but I hope to be wrong

Reactions: Nolan
They have been sending out official statements via email. I received a statement on Wednesday.

"The time has arrived! We will be shipping out your gimbal in the next couple of weeks!" and then they ask you to confirm your credit card's CVV on the website or by calling in to them. I did it online and it said I will get a tracking email as soon as it ships.

I'm talking about officially shipping, I got the same email. They're officially charging but no word on actually shipping which damn I hope it's soon. I pre-ordered back in early May and just want this Gimbal already :-/

B&H isn't shipping gimbals for a couple more weeks. I inquired over chat this morning and got this reply...
Grayer Z: I do see that you were told it would ship out at the beginning of this week. Unfortunately, it seems that 3DR informed us on Friday that we should now only expect to begin shipping the Gimbal by the first week of September.

Grayer Z: I'm very sorry for the extensive delay on this order/

That's a disappointing let down. The good thing is the fact that regardless of the setback it should still be here with some time for warm weather left. And right before ask the fall colors start popping.

B&H isn't shipping gimbals for a couple more weeks. I inquired over chat this morning and got this reply...
Grayer Z: I do see that you were told it would ship out at the beginning of this week. Unfortunately, it seems that 3DR informed us on Friday that we should now only expect to begin shipping the Gimbal by the first week of September.

Grayer Z: I'm very sorry for the extensive delay on this order/

WTF? They told me the same thing on Friday - shipping the 17th. That's really disappointing, and I know it's not their fault...man what a cluster.

talking with BHPHOTO rep

Welcome to Live Chat at the B&H Aerial Imaging Live Department. Please wait while we connect you to an agent who will be able to assist you...
An agent will be with you shortly. Please stand by.
You have been connected to Richie B.

myron : hello do you ship internatioinal like asia?

Richie B: Hello myron. My name is Richie and I will be glad to assist you. Please give me a few moments to begin working on your inquiry.
Richie B: We do ship products international as long as there is no manufacturer restriction from allowing us to ship the product internationally. To find out if the products you are interested have any restrictions, you can simply add the products you intend to buy into your shopping cart. Once viewing your shopping cart web page, you are able to select your shipping location. Any restrictions will be presented to you.
myron: the gimbal fo 3dr solo is available for now?
Richie B: We should be receiving batch shipments of the product in this time frame but it currently will be going towards fulfilling back orders.
Richie B: If you do not mind waiting a moment, I can try to contact our buyer to find out more information on delivery.

myron: sure
myron: no worries
myron: i can wait

Richie B: Thank you for your patience. The buyer informed we should be receiving a few units at the end of this week but more should follow in 2-3 weeks from 3DR. 3DR will have a slow roll out of the units.
myron: oke thank you i will wait till the actual gimbal release then so i could start to order solo, cheers

Someone please convince me to keep my Solo and wait for my Gimbal to arrive before I return it and buy a Phantom 3 Pro!

Very simple reason to hold onto it: you have 30 days from receipt of the gimbal to return it. At least give it a shot...

Very simple reason to hold onto it: you have 30 days from receipt of the gimbal to return it. At least give it a shot...
That's very true. Plus,the in-flight features of the Solo surpass the Phantom incredibly. It will be worth the wait, I am sure. If the Hexo+ were available now that might be a different story.

Plus,the in-flight features of the Solo surpass the Phantom incredibly.

Last week I would have said that is the case. However after the last week I am amazed at what the Litchi app is doing. Just the features that have came out in the last 3 days are astonishing. Orbit already does things the Solo wont.

But you are within a couple weeks of a gimbal so you might as well wait.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fatbeatle