Gimbal video choppy

Reaction score
Purchase my solo gimbal from eBay connected it to the solo gimbal work fine using GoPro HERO 4 Black as the drone set on the ground all of a sudden the video got choppy now when connecting directly to the Drone HDMI cable video is fine connecting to the gimbal video gets choppy bought a second gimbal same results has anyone has this problem.

It's not clear whether you are talking about the LIVE video FEED (which will always be somewhat choppy and crappy looking, and is not intended to be used for anything other than to assist you while flying Solo) or the REAL video RECORDING which is stored on the SD card inside the GoPro camera itself (which should not be choppy, and which you cannot see until after you land). Please clarify which one you're talking about.

Have you updated the GoPro to the latest firmware?
Then, check for another Solo update?

It's not clear whether you are talking about the LIVE video FEED (which will always be somewhat choppy and crappy looking, and is not intended to be used for anything other than to assist you while flying Solo) or the REAL video RECORDING which is stored on the SD card inside the GoPro camera itself (which should not be choppy, and which you cannot see until after you land). Please clarify which one you're talking about.

Live feed color is off video rolling when connected to solo with no gimbal video is clear got 2nd gimbal same thing. i will install gimbal on a friends solo today to see if it my drone or camera.

If there's a problem with the port on the back of hero 4 black will that effect video feed for gimbal ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig