Gimbal vibrations between 74 and 90 degrees

Reaction score
Hi !

Last time I went out with my Solo, I was flying using my first battery... I was about 150 feet away and my controler lost the signal with the drone. Of course, it flew back home without any incident (as it should).

I changed the battery and reset everything (Solo, Controler and iPad). Then I launch the Solo and I immediatly noticed that the camera was shaking but the drone was very still. I gently grabbed one landing foot while the drone was in the air to see if I could sense any vibration. I didn't.

After that, I noticed that if I change the angle of the camera lower than 75 degrees the image become stable.

I removed the gimbal and checked if everything was ok (Cables,...) and put everything back and test it again... Same result.

Is anyone had that kind of problem ? If so, were you able to fix it ? If so, how ?

Any help will be appreciated !

Best regards !

Yes, I had the same symptoms. Vibration and buzzing noise when gimbal was between 80 - 90 degrees.

Are you certain your hdmi cable isn't touching/rubbing the top servo or the isolation mount in _any_ way? There is a video on youtube (from someone on this board i think) that shows how to route it behind one of the mainboard standoffs. Doing that takes up the slack in the cable and greatly prevents anything from accidentally touching.

Yes, I had the same symptoms. Vibration and buzzing noise when gimbal was between 80 - 90 degrees.

Are you certain your hdmi cable isn't touching/rubbing the top servo or the isolation mount in _any_ way? There is a video on youtube (from someone on this board i think) that shows how to route it behind one of the mainboard standoffs. Doing that takes up the slack in the cable and greatly prevents anything from accidentally touching.

Bart, if you get a chance and are able to find it, would you be able to please post a link to the video you are referring to?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig