Gimbal tilt presets during cable cam.

Other companies may not have the issues, but try getting them to actively trouble shoot problems. It's been a great experience so far.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Oh no doubt, that is why i sent my Phantom back. I was worried about the non existent customer support. My cousin has been trying to get them for weeks and i told him to post on twitter and they finally got back with him.

Just keep in mind it is in 3DR's best interest to fix these issues. Good flying Solo's and happy customers means money in their pocket. We are beyond the hype now so if they want to keep pulling in the profit the product has to be right.

Agreed. I really want Solo to get everything straight because the one time i flew it and what not i really thought it was a solid machine.

Ube asked me to update the solo app.... It's already on 1.1.1 (ios). I sent him back this.

Ube,

I too would like this issue resolved in a timely manner. It essentially makes the gimbal useless in smart shots thus making the whole solo package useless for me at this point. I have had multiple issues with solo and an RMA'ed gimbal. I'm not complaining as I understand these are just growing pains for what I think will be an awesome product. Thanks for working with me on this and please keep me up to date.

Thanks,
Brett

I cannot believe 3dr would release something with as many issues as the Solo. Very sad. My buddy had one and sent it back and got the phantom 3 pro. I had that too and its a nice machine. However i want something a little more solid, with some weight. I am still torn on waiting for the kinks to get worked out on the solo so i can have the option of the Go pro or getting the Yuneec g500 4k.
I too am tired of the bugs, but it is getting better. I don't have any more "buggy" issues with my Solo, except this tilt thing. It's not a huge deal for me.
Tech support has been very responsive and fast. I'll stick with Solo.
Don't know anything about Yuneec but I think Solo will rule the sky's soon!

Customer service says the engineers don't have a solution yet. Fyi.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig