Gimbal Shipped

I appreciate your experience.

I don't understand what you are trying to say regarding the political correctness of your planes? You lost me there....

Now can you kindly show me where I have insulted a list member?

You just complained about young inexperienced pilots messing with your flying freedom.

Can you point out the difference between me blaming unsafe drone flyers for my compromised freedoms, and young inexperienced fixed wing pilots that you blamed for your compromised freedoms?

But specifically:
"Trust me on this - insulting other pilots in a public forum doesn't help."
Please point out where I have done this so that I may apologize to the individual I've insulted.

Thanks.
Sigh. Everything gets so danged complicated when I open my mouth.
Okay then. The correctness I referred to is simply that I'd given my planes military covering and trim. I know it really does seem ridiculous, but here - the mere act of taking one up was akin to detonating a low-yield airborne thermobaric bomb.
Secondly, the gist of my post was that, although those pilots definitely annoy the Bejesus out of me, I've found it best to simply ignore them and create my own (hopefully positive) impressions.
Finally, my intent was not to suggest that you had actively insulted a member - but rather some folks would read it as such and take it away with them.
Hope that unmuddies the water a bit.

Reactions: Raybro

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44