Gimbal Saga

Waiting for my replacement solo to be shipped. Recieved an email yesterday saying they recieved my RMA and would be shipping no the replacement within 1 to 3 days. They are replacing my GoPro as well. I'm wondering if they will ship me a new camera or send a voucher for purchase someplace else?
I'm sure they'll send a voucher since they don't make/sell GoPros. And while I like 3DR, don't count on the "1-3 days" shipping. Hopefully, you'll prove me wrong.

I'm sure they'll send a voucher since they don't make/sell GoPros. And while I like 3DR, don't count on the "1-3 days" shipping. Hopefully, you'll prove me wrong.

I looked in the 3dr store and they do sell gopro's, but still I wonder. I had 2 GoPro hero 4 blacks and one hero 4 silver. One of my blacks was the one that was destroyed in the crash. And I just got the silver for free, through a promotion. Haven't even opened the box the silver is in. Thinking if they send me a voucher, of selling it. Cheaper to send a piece of paper then a box with a camera. Who knows. Tomorrow afternoon will be 2 days since receiving the email. So they still have another day. I emailed to ask if they were replacing or fixing and I was told they are replacing.

Ditto on the shipping.:( I got the same 1-3 day shipping email. After a week I called to check. Was told it was just getting ready to ship in.........1-3 days. Showed up 2 weeks later.

Update.........

Solo has been returned back issue was a bad HDMI cable. Just FYI to those sending Solo back to 3DR for repair they are in the process of moving shipping locations which will cause some delays on the return of your drone. As for the repair everything seems to be working as advertised.

Can you let us all know if your returned gimbal is centred or off to the right a few degrees?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44