Gimbal order

This was my first 3DR so had no idea about history.

i will get another solo when they get everything right.
and i can go into best buy and walk out with
solo
gimble
ex battery.
than go and fly with out fear of weard stuff hapening.

than go and fly with out fear of weard stuff hapening.

Don, I thought we discussed there was supposed to be no more talk about your girlfriend helping you with your firmware on this site :)

Doesn't matter to meet at this point as I need to send back my Solo for repair and I can't even get an RMA (I was told their RMA system was down for the last few days).... Really.
what repairs does it need?

well, in the mean time (I ordered my gimbal in April) if you haven't seen it yet, I posted a video file in General Forums/Photos and Videos taken with a $45 two axis gimbal (+ $11 battery). So until mine arrives, I have a (admittedly sub optimal) $56 substitute until mine arrives.

This latest posting update about the gimbal gives lots of warm and fuzzies. Certainly it's better to get it right before shipping. A smooth experience will heal a lot of the pain from the delays. Again, if 3DR actually back up their talk it gives a lot to look forward to in the future.

Just hope they don't run out of money trying to get the products out the door. There isn't a limitless well of money at 3DR is there?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44