Gimbal level lose and super slow return to level help

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am having an issue in where when I pan the drone the gimbal will tilt on the horizontal plane ever so slightly but only return to level over number of seconds time instead of instantly.

Has anyone had this issue before and if so, how did you fix it?

Here is a screen capture video that shows the issue at 1:00 minute...

https://goo.gl/photos/SKCgvXzaHB9SRkuW9

Have you rerun both calibrations as a starting point? If not may be good place to start.

Have you rerun both calibrations as a starting point? If not may be good place to start.
Yep!

I did all calibrations and even a factory reset prior to calibrating. It may be worth noting that the level calibration refused to complete before and after the factory reset until I removed the gimbal and re-tried the level calibration... then it worked... but alas, have this odd issue with the gimbal now..

I'm bumping this back to the top because I still believe this is an issue. I couldn't exactly explain it before but Andrew has done a much better job than I did. The gimbal defo has issues holding level but will slowly readjust over the course of a shot. To me, thats not how it should work. It should be holding level through the entire shot. Ive level calibrated, compass calibrated and now just calibrated sticks. Still got to see if stick calibration makes any improvement. We can't be the only ones seeing this. I'm happy to tinker but strongly believe theres either a hardware or software issue.

Reactions: Andrew McCuaig

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks