>> FREE << leg extenders for all Solo users who have registered

If it's a gimbal you know I know a few folks myself included that would buy it ASAP. Did the ever get your refund to you anyway?

Yes I got refund last week. They sent two checks as the first one was for Solo only. Once they realized they charged me for the gimbal at time of Solo purchase the added a second check.

So its not mine to sell.

I think I am just going to reject the shipment and let them return it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnNuff
Speaking of lanyards. Where can I find that lanyard the 3DR guy used in the first Gimbal vacation video? The one where the plastic piece attaches to the neck of the tablet holder for better balance, See image attached. That is the lanyard I thought 3DR was going to be giving us.

Attachments

• Solo Lanyard in Malta.jpg
    Solo Lanyard in Malta.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Not sure on the actual lanyard, would be nice but they do have a lanyard clip selling on eBay that may provide what your looking for I saw earlier today.

When did you receive that? You are the first person I have heard of with a Lanyard.

I have a .7kg delivery from China tomorrow. I am thinking/hoping that is what it is.
Me too. But im hoping is the free battery, since i havent registered my solo yet- a friend is bringing it to me tomorrow!

Got the lanyard today.. Cant wait for the legs (and gimbal)

Is there a way to check if I registered? Lol I think I did but that was in June.

Oops didn't try to quote jirvin only del, but if you ordered early and registered you should see your lanyard any day, they started coming out last week.

everybody who registers their solo gets the lanyard and the extended legs and those who made the cutoff get the battery.
Great thanks...I was just trying to put all the the pieces to this great big puzzle of 3DR together ..it hard to keep up on what's what..who is getting what..what's getting shipped..what's not getting shipped .. Who's getting free stuff..who Isint..and who ordered the pepperoni !!

confusion-resized-600.png

Great thanks...I was just trying to put all the the pieces to this great big puzzle of 3DR together ..it hard to keep up on what's what..who is getting what..what's getting shipped..what's not getting shipped .. Who's getting free stuff..who Isint..and who ordered the pepperoni !!
There's no doubt this is the most confusing product I've personally ever seen launched. I've seen worse products for sure but a worse or more random launch of a product, I'd have to say solo takes the cake on both counts.

If anyone who ordered doesn't follow these forums I'm sure they have absolutely no clue what's going on. I do and I still have no clue what's going on half the time.

Reactions: Del
Honestly I think things would have gone smoother if the entire company spoke no English and just went at it minus an interpreter. It seems that at least at times the silence was a better strategy than each employee saying something different. I was anxious when they went silent but overall silence would be an improvement in a few cases. Sorry I'm kinda working whining in here but it's another one of those days and we've had far too many of those days all summer long now.

Still in love with my solo but I hope 3dr keeps improving and proves to me that I was right initially and it's just been a rough road for em lately.

Reactions: prowler9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado