FPVLR Antenna for SALE $100

Reaction score
Unfortunately I could no longer wait for the gimbal and I've returned my 3DR Solo. I'm selling the FPVLR 3DR Solo kit for $100 shipping included. I only used the antenna twice. Practically new, comes with mount.

Unfortunately I could no longer wait for the gimbal and I've returned my 3DR Solo. I'm selling the FPVLR 3DR Solo kit for $100 shipping included. I only used the antenna twice. Practically new, comes with mount.

I have been considering these. Did you get a substantial increase in range? What did you pay for it?

I have been considering these. Did you get a substantial increase in range? What did you pay for it?

They sell for $130 I paid $140 included shipping and handling. It does what it says it does. It doubled the range and there's no labor necessary but to remove the stock antenna and screw in the new one.

They sell for $130 I paid $140 included shipping and handling. It does what it says it does. It doubled the range and there's no labor necessary but to remove the stock antenna and screw in the new one.

If it hasn't been spoken for, I'll take it off your hands.

Is it still available?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl