For those about to drones ....I salute you all

Reaction score
Just a few words to introduce myself. I'm a certified new drone operator working in Spain. Just local jobs around the area where i live. I love drones/uav's and all the possibilities along with them. Helping wings for everyone. Some of the places i use to go around my home town: Ensō

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the 3DRPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in 3DR quadcopters.
Enjoy the forum!

We
Just a few words to introduce myself. I'm a certified new drone operator working in Spain. Just local jobs around the area where i live. I love drones/uav's and all the possibilities along with them. Helping wings for everyone. Some of the places i use to go around my home town: Ensō

Welcome to the forum. I watched some of your videos...such a beautiful place. Nice work. Which camera are you using and the settings?

We

Welcome to the forum. I watched some of your videos...such a beautiful place. Nice work. Which camera are you using and the settings?
Hi timgilley, i'm using the phantom 4 pro default camera. The settings are pre selected by default too and most of videos are 2k or 4k the least. Anyway is a fine machine and i'm happy with it. Thanks for your compliments.
Kind regards from Spain

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks