Flight time clock?

Reaction score
Website
www.drodphoto.net
Hey all,

I see a lot of folks on here talking about how much flight time they have etc and was just curious as to whether this is something you just document yourself? Or does the Solo save this data somewhere?

I think most of us just time it from a certain start and end point. I time mine with my watch. I start from the time the gimbal levels itself and end it when Solo powers down after landing. It is not exact, but suits my purpose.

Hey all,

Or does the Solo save this data somewhere?

Solo does log your complete flight, so yes time of flight could be extracted from those log files. You'd need to view the logs via Mission Planner to interpret however.

Since memory cards are plentiful and cheap, I record ever flight from lift off to landing. This is how I track my fly times.

Hey all,

I see a lot of folks on here talking about how much flight time they have etc and was just curious as to whether this is something you just document yourself? Or does the Solo save this data somewhere?
What I like to do is run an app called AZ Screen recorder. I start recording my screen when I am ready to take off, and end recording once I landed.

This allows me to check important information right away, without having to pull the logs. Information like voltage, amp draw, distance, number of satellites and so on...

Edit: And of course the duration of the flight.

I have the exact flight times extracted directly from the logs. I maintain all flight logs at DroneLogbook. Most of this is automated, as it's reading the APM .bin log file to get most of the pertinent flight data.

Reactions: cameraguy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44