Flight Summary

Reaction score
Is there anyway to see a simple summary of your flights? Primarily was just looking for flight time and battery data. I tried downloading the files to mission planner and is just way to much work pulling the data out. Was hoping there was an easy way to get a flight duration and battery data.

If not, what is the easiest file to extract and analyze in mission planner for time and battery?

Thanks!

Is there anyway to see a simple summary of your flights? Primarily was just looking for flight time and battery data. I tried downloading the files to mission planner and is just way to much work pulling the data out. Was hoping there was an easy way to get a flight duration and battery data.

If not, what is the easiest file to extract and analyze in mission planner for time and battery?

Thanks!
IF MP was information overload for you, the best way would be to use something like DroneLogbook .You upload the tlog files directly to the site. It will pull GPS, flight time, speed, etc and map it for you and enter the info into your very own logbook. Number your batteries and add that to the page you upload on and it will track flight times per battery as well. If you use Solex, then it's easy to get the tlog from every flight for the upload.

IF MP was information overload for you, the best way would be to use something like DroneLogbook .You upload the tlog files directly to the site. It will pull GPS, flight time, speed, etc and map it for you and enter the info into your very own logbook. Number your batteries and add that to the page you upload on and it will track flight times per battery as well. If you use Solex, then it's easy to get the tlog from every flight for the upload.

That's cool! I did not know that. Thanks for sharing!

I believe if you had MP up and running during the flight, it saved a tlog. You just load and replay the tlog file in MP. If the parameters and not shown in flight screen, just right mouse click and change the parameter you want to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLOGS?

I have been uploading the Dataflash logs using the "px4.bin" option in Dronelogbook. Maybe I should try the Tlogs

TLOGS?

I have been uploading the Dataflash logs using the "px4.bin" option in Dronelogbook. Maybe I should try the Tlogs
Tlogs are smaller and easier to get . When Dronelogbook first starting using .bin files, I convinced them to support Tlogs for that reason. It works very well now.

Reactions: andrew.baker.142
Tlogs are smaller and easier to get . When Dronelogbook first starting using .bin files, I convinced them to support Tlogs for that reason. It works very well now.
I will have to try them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44