First look......the new WG gimbal ontop the 3DR solo!!!

Reaction score
The new gimbal works awesome both below and ontop the 3DR solo. This is a rough and dirty test. Next test will be to balance the props and add dampening for even greater stability. Watch in HD.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome! I have one on order but it's being slow shipped from China. I tried to mount a G4 handheld gimbal on with a GoPro handlebar mount but get too much mag interference. Doh! Looking forward to the details of your mounting experiments with the WG.

50 gold stars to you.

Is this the Feiyu tech we were talking about earlier today in the other thread?

The new gimbal works awesome both below and ontop the 3DR solo. This is a rough and dirty test. Next test will be to balance the props and add dampening for even greater stability. Watch in HD.

Welcome..............really cool on top. Interesting perspective.

I'll be getting one of these, will come in handy with my other sports. With the solo in view, it really demonstrates how well the gimbal irons out those screeching halts and direction changes etc.

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO
Great video ! Been eyeing up those WG the last few days.

Looks like your based in the ATX area?

Nice. Have you shot anything with the gimbal mounted below?

Be careful of Feyiu Tech. They do not stand behind their products. I had a bad experience. Fortunately Amazon bailed me out.

Reactions: mxsoarx

Very nice!

My WG is arriving soon. How did you mount to the top of the Solo?

This is what he used: Pretty cool.

And for us Canadians
The link to buy it is HERE might as well just but the 3DR gimbal for the same price!!

Where and how do I get one of these?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150