First flight with solo using GoPro hero 3+ choppy video feed

Reaction score
So I just review video and it was choppy during turns and high speed flight how do I fix like a lag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some thoughts: Are you referring to the video stored on the SD card inside the GoPro, or to the streamed video feed stored on your tablet? If the latter, choppiness and low resolution are to be expected. If the former, what speed rating is your SD card? Also, some people have complained about choppy video only to realize later that the video itself was fine but they were trying to view it on a computer that was too old & slow to keep up.

Reactions: SARDG
The streaming was choppy at only 300 ft and also the video replay from iPad Air as well breaking up what are ur recommendation for res and fps also speed of sd card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The streaming was choppy at only 300 ft and also the video replay from iPad Air as well breaking up what are ur recommendation for res and fps also speed of sd card

GoPro SD cards need to be Class 10 (10 MB/sec) or higher. If you see either a tiny "10" inside a "C" that looks like a circle, or a "1" or higher inside a tiny "U" on the card, it'll probably be fast enough. If you plan on recording 4K, better go with U3. Anything less might drop frames while recording video. For a list of compatible SD cards, as well as maximum capacities that each GoPro model accepts, here's GoPro's own list: https://gopro.com/help/articles/Block/microSD-Card-Considerations. Here's a table that explains the different speed ratings of SD cards in general: Secure Digital - Wikipedia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig