Factory Refurbished GoPro Hero 4 Black...$15.36 shipped on EBay...

So I jsut wanted to buy one, says

The sellers can't accept payments right now. Contact them for help.

190 out of 200 units already sold...

Possible scenario: Seller account and paypal account password stolen. The fraudster is attempting to make a quick move before the real account holder discovers what is going on. Fraudster hopes to transfer money out of Paypal account before they are discovered.

No way this is legit.

Reactions: dmyhill
Yup....Suspect funding has been turned off. I just got the same thing. Sent an email to eBay, asking them what is going on.
Update: Just talked to eBay. They have no idea what is going on,. There is no item or auction number for this item. Suspect this is bogus, data mining site.

I did fall for some of the ebay to cheap to pass on. It takes lots of paper work and two months to get your money back. Just send the seller a question and you will never hear back from them. TRY IT

I did fall for some of the ebay to cheap to pass on. It takes lots of paper work and two months to get your money back. Just send the seller a question and you will never hear back from them. TRY IT
PS: Change your Paypal password and I do hope you did not give out credt card info.

so who ordered ? good luck guys. i wouldn't say i told you so but next time just be careful.

I also ordered 4 by having family members order for me. I knew that it was too good to be true, but if it wasn't fake, I would have been much more upset that I will be having to wait a couple of months to get $65 back. :D

I just got the email from eBay saying that "an unauthorized third party may have accessed the seller’s account to list this item."

I requested a refund and will let all of you know how it works out.

If what "C6Joe got from ebay that it is not a listing on there site you will NOT get a refund.

Call ebay I admit I fell for it , but they refunded it back to my card. But I CALLED. square trade refund in 6 days BECAUSE THEY ARE A "DIFFERENT SELLER" but that will be refund also .

The Hero 4's for $15.00 are Bogus. Got my email from eBay yesterday, Hacked account. Oh well they are processing a refund...nothing lost.

first.....and last E-bay use for me........but at least they will be getting me my money back.
This wasn't the fault of eBay. The owner of the account was probably hacked somewhere else and used the same password everywhere. If eBay was at fault, none of us would be getting our money back.

first.....and last E-bay use for me........but at least they will be getting me my money back.

better stick to Wal-Mart then
you really thought you were going to get a refurb'd camera for fifteen bones when it's been going for $350?

better stick to Wal-Mart then
you really thought you were going to get a refurb'd camera for fifteen bones when it's been going for $350?

Let me explain it to you as you assume I am too stupid to know this.

I realized the price was "to good to be true", but also had a brain that realized the price could of been a typo, maybe dropped a 0. This would of been fine, the seller could of e-mailed me and said so, and for $150 I still would of bought it.

But, this was my first use of eBay, and now that I see how easy it is for them to have hackers steal accounts from someone to scam people of their money I will never use them again. Even though they will recover my money, it is not worth the risk to do anything with them in the future.

So snowflake, get over yourself and realize some people are a lot smarter than you give them credit for...............

Last edited:
I on the other hand am that stupid. I looked at it and thought:
"$15+? No way! Hmmm .. E-Bay guarantees this so what the heck: let me see what happens."​

I ordered, nothing (eventually) happened, I've still got my 15 bucks and change.

That is about the extent of my gambling for a year. Or maybe I'll dig deep and invest in a stamp for the Publisher's Clearing House lottery. :)

Reactions: Bilge
I just got my refund a few minutes ago. I knew that it had to be fake but as they say, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained!"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl