Factory Refurbished GoPro Hero 4 Black...$15.36 shipped on EBay...

I don't know, EBay will refund your money if your not satisfied, so what the Hey, I'll give it a shot...

Hmm...400+ ratings, 100% positive feedback...

Last edited:
for that price, even with eBay money back guarantee, i wouldn't dare get one. too good to be true.

This is most likely the same issue as we're seeing on Amazon with items for pennies on the dollar. Zombie accounts are getting hacked and used to sell stuff that doesn't exist. The hacker collects the small amount, buyer never receives anything, and original account holder gets hit with the refund amount.

Reactions: cosmic explorer
I just spoke to PayPal's fraud department. They took a look at the seller's account and the email address that I received back - said everything checks out OK - said this is the email address that's been linked to the account for historical transactions. Now it's just a wait and see.

Ordered one of the Solo refurbs. for $200 Opened the box, the sticky plastic protection was still on the body and battery. Comes with case, Transmitter and phone/tablet holder. Motors still had the little cardboard things on them...not a bad deal. I bought one for my Buddy his is the same way...

approx $16 bucks.......what the heck I gave it a go
Ditto. I figured eBay has been pretty good in the past about covering non-delivered items. They take a lot of risk out of the transaction. I've been burned once or twice, but have been bailed out many times by the eBay guarantee.

This is most likely the same issue as we're seeing on Amazon with items for pennies on the dollar. Zombie accounts are getting hacked and used to sell stuff that doesn't exist. The hacker collects the small amount, buyer never receives anything, and original account holder gets hit with the refund amount.
And you get your money back. It's not fraud until it's fraud. I got 4 coming in I'll let you know if it's the Real Deal...
Batteries sold out I went to buy the rest of them...due in next week.

just because 3DR quadcopters and parts are going for 10% of the original cost doesn't mean every associated goods are on fire sale

you have to be fairly naive to believe you'll be getting anything besides may be the headaches associated with identity theft

So I jsut wanted to buy one, says

The sellers can't accept payments right now. Contact them for help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmiiike0421