Clarity on non-gimbal flying?

Reaction score
i want to use one of my solos with NO GIMBAL--- it will be my for fun SOLO with no camera and flown in manual mode most of the time.

I did try this by I could not set up MANUAL MODE with the A/B button in APP because the option was greyed out? Of course there was no gimbal so much of app functionality wasn't available.

QUESTION IS --- with no gimbal should the option to change what's available to the A/B buttons be there?

SECOND --- can you configure controller to MANUAL FLYING without programming the A/B buttons to do it?

Thx for your time!!!

I fly one of mine w no gimbal and have manual programmed to "B". Didn't run into any issues but I have never had a gimbal on this solo.

i want to use one of my solos with NO GIMBAL--- it will be my for fun SOLO with no camera and flown in manual mode most of the time.

I did try this by I could not set up MANUAL MODE with the A/B button in APP because the option was greyed out? Of course there was no gimbal so much of app functionality wasn't available.

QUESTION IS --- with no gimbal should the option to change what's available to the A/B buttons be there?

SECOND --- can you configure controller to MANUAL FLYING without programming the A/B buttons to do it?

Thx for your time!!!
You have to activate advanced flying modes from the app, and then assign them to your buttons. Be Careful!

Reactions: richnat

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dachl