Can someone do me a favor??

Oooh that's a bit cheeky! NARF.

I "thought" I saw a video with Colin talking about being at one angle at the start of a shot and ending on another with the camera tracking naturally as SOLO flew? Is I wrong?

I "thought" I saw a video with Colin talking about being at one angle at the start of a shot and ending on another with the camera tracking naturally as SOLO flew? Is I wrong?
That is the definition of the Cable Cam shot.

You aren't tracking. I was talking about Gimbal preset functionality when "automatically control camera" box is unchecked. ie.. When solo is NOT automatically controlling the camera tilt.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

But 3dr has confirmed that manual preset control during smart shots isn't currently an option.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Your not wrong- when setting up the shot, set the gimbal angle at start point. Move to end point and if you set gimbal to a different angle, Solo will remember and move the gimbal as it flys between points. Very cool!

Reactions: Del

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44