Can not send Log files to our selfs with new updated App?

Del

Reaction score
It seems like I can't send my own log file (ticket) in the app to my self using my personal email!
We were able before to change the destination of the trouble ticket to be sent to our own email to view the log files for are selves...!! But now I don't see that option anymore? Is there away that I can still send them to my email from the app?
I'm running IOS !

Cheers

you can get it using file manager on android. .

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

[
77f17a28086c22ad156c46d8f49db074.jpg

[
77f17a28086c22ad156c46d8f49db074.jpg

My path is identical to your example, but I don't show the zip file, logs folder, or support logs folder.
my Solo app is version 1.2.1.

Any idea why I don't see same file/folder structure?

I think I extra folder was because I extracted the zip to there..

at the moment if you are on ios, in the latest app (v1.2.1), you can't get a copy of the logs that are sent with the ticket anymore.

based on github, a method of getting both telemetry and dataflash logs have been implemented, it just needs to be added to the app.

if you still want to get logs you can use any of the following methods:

-mission planner/apm planner
-ssh (sftp or scp)
-solo cli (solo logs download) *see "solo" Command Line Tool | 3DR Solo Development Guide

at the moment if you are on ios, in the latest app (v1.2.1), you can't get a copy of the logs that are sent with the ticket anymore.

based on github, a method of getting both telemetry and dataflash logs have been implemented, it just needs to be added to the app.

if you still want to get logs you can use any of the following methods:

-mission planner/apm planner
-ssh (sftp or scp)
-solo cli (solo logs download) *see "solo" Command Line Tool | 3DR Solo Development Guide
I would hope in the future it would be a one button away type app process. it makes no sense for users to gyrate through the various methods to access the data logs. This is supposed to be smarter, not harder.....

Reactions: Maddog
I would hope in the future it would be a one button away type app process. it makes no sense for users to gyrate through the various methods to access the data logs. This is supposed to be smarter, not harder.....
I totally agree Rich..!!
It such an inconvenient to retrieve your logs now ..!
But I guess I'll have to figure it out..

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44